Sunday 7 January 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018

Happy New Year everyone!

I can't believe that it is almost 3 years since I posted anything here. And so many things have happened such as;

1. My sister in law, Sok Hia is doing well since her bilateral total knee replacement more than 2     
    years ago. The only thing I noticed is that she still have a fear of falling down hence, she
    sometimes uses a stick or umbrella for support just in case. Other than that, she is fine.

2. Two of my sisters, Mandy and Patricia went through similar bilateral total knee replacement
    during the past few years.  That means three of us siblings  have undergone the same surgery.
     And including my sister in law, that makes four of us in the family! Can you see how rampant
    osteoarthritis is?

3.  My low carb diet went down the drain due to lack of discipline and too much work. Hence,
     I put on so much weight and medically, it was a disaster due to the side effects of wheat and
     carbs in my body.

4.  Since September 2017, I put a stop to all the unheallthy eating and went back to eating low
     carb and also started my brisk walking whenever I have some time. As a result, I have lost
     1 dress size and feeling a lot better.

5.  The best thing I discovered lately is konjac food which are available in the form of rice
     and noodles. Konjac food are made of konjac powder which is derived from the root of
     of an Asian plant called Amorphophallus Konjac and they have a host of health benefits too.
     They are also referred to as elephant yam or konnyaku. It's low calorie, high fibre and
     contains no starch or sugar. Its texture is firm and springy and its tasteless so it will
     absorb any flavor that it's cooked in.  This is definitely a savior for me as it doesn't deprived
     me of eating chinese noodles or rice anymore. I have started sharing on instagram on my low
     carb journey and recipes so feel free to follow me under the name of "lowcarbrecipeideas".
     You can see and learn more about konjac food there.

6.  As for my knees, it's the seventh year now and I still feel great. Of course, the stiffness is still
     there when I sit or stand too long but that doesn't prevent me from being active.

So until next time, Happy New Year once again. Hope the new year will bring peace, good health and happiness to all of us.





6 comments:

  1. Very nice post. Anyone interested to get safe and productive treatment for knee replacement surgery in India, fix your appointment at EVA hospital – Ortho Centre. Follow this link for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,
    Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
    Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
    Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor, ,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,Lupus,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal. ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post you have written here is a very useful post and you have given full information in it thank you
    Robotic Joint Replacement India

    ReplyDelete