Saturday, 3 October 2026

TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT GUIDE

It is hard to believe that it has been 15 years since I had my bilateral total knee replacement. Looking back, I can honestly say that it was the best thing I ever did. I have had no problems with my knee replacements so far, and I am so grateful for the quality of life they have given me.

Over the years, I have blogged here about my own experience and the information I have gathered through my research, hoping it might help others who are considering or preparing for knee replacement surgery.

Recently, I had the opportunity to review the Total Knee Replacement Recovery Guide, created by Physiotherapist, Tom Morgan and I am impressed by it. It is a digital book with comprehensive resource covering the different stages of recovery, including: -

* Managing pain and swelling

* Walking and using stairs

* Improving mobility and movement

* Restoring strength

* Balance and exercises

* Progressing your exercise program

* Returning to everyday activities

If you are preparing for or recovering from a total knee replacement, this guide may be a useful resource to have along the way.

You can access the guide using my link below and use code ELSIE10 for 10% off.

https://www.tommorganphysiosolutions.com/_paylink/BPl9ksQGZURm

I hope my experience and this resource can help others feel more informed and prepared for their own knee replacement journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment